Para Refletir

sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2015

Russ Ballard The Fire Still Burns

The Fire Still Burns
Fire Still Burns
The fire still burns
The world it keeps turning
But eyes don't see
Hearts that keep yearning
The flame still grows
The heat it ain't fading
On the ground
The ashes love laid in
So you think 'cause I don't scream
That I don't see the pain
While I breathe I can dream
The times will come again
Oh, the fire still burns
Oh, the fire still burns
Inside my shoes
A feet that keep moving
To find their way
Ask what am I proving
The hungry heart
Still it keeps searching
There's no hiding place
To waste the times your biding
So you think
Though I see that I have no choice
While I breathe I'll take my pen
And I will use my voice
Oh, the fire still burns
Oh, the fire still burns
Oh, the fire still burns (echo)
Still burns(...)
And you know that I see

You think I have no choice
But as long as I breathe
I will take my pen
And I will use my voice...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário